Here we have the seven churches that were actual historical churches, they were contemporary of characteristics of churches today, and they are prophetic of the stages in the present church age beginning with the post-apostolic church till the raptured church of Philadelphia and the apostate church of Laodicea.
Note several reasons Rev. 3:10 is speaking of the rapture of the faithful church leaving the apostate church behind.
vs. 10-11: These verses clearly teach the pre-tribulation rapture.
1. The Philadelphia is the true church raptured [v. 10a].
2. “From” is used and not “in” or “through.”
3. "Hour of temptation or trial" Speaks not of 60 minutes but a time period- the 7 year tribulation (Dan. 9:24-27; Rev. 6-19).
4. "Shall come" means it's yet future
5. "All the world" means the whole world not a section
6. "Dwell upon the earth [Earth dwellers]" Used several times in Rev 6-19 of those unbelievers left behind after the rapture.
7. This is the first mention of the rapture in Revelation [v. 11].
8. "I come quickly" means suddenly not soon. The imminent return to take His church out of the hour of trial (2 Thess. 2:1).